The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I'm Olie.

Olie Sins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 28, 2017
World Wide
I'm 23 years old, and am currently still reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I'm about 71% done with it according to my Kindle, and the book, as you all know, is a life changer. I'm joining this forum because I got to a section of the book where he's talking about The Five Commandments, CENTS, particularly "Need" and how "doing what you love" is more often than not a road doomed for failure (to paraphrase). This pretty much shook my world upside down, as only a month ago I launched a blog called "Dive Dangerous" and wanted to devote my life completely to it, but as I read the book I realized I started the blog with selfish intentions, I wanted to make money first (money chaser), and serve people second.

The plan was to build this awesome blog (and myself along with it), and build a huge readership of millions (that's the goal), and to teach men how to live interesting lives as they went about diving the world, meeting women, improving themselves physically and mentally, and once I learn it myself, to make serious money as an entrepreneur (or blogger if blogging is not considered entrepreneurship lol).

I would become an authority on it, since I'm not right now, and I would sell e-books, create inventions for the diving community (I actually have some questions about a couple of invention ideas I have), and even sell romance novels that I write, once I had developed this readership. I'm about seventy pages into my first novel now.

But the blog is all about me, and my intentions really are selfish, I'm in this to make money for myself, and if I'm honest, I wasn't thinking about solving problems when I created this blog, I just wanted to make money online to have the freedom to do as I please. So, I'm here to seek direction from a community that is on the same page as I am when it comes to looking to get out of the Slow Lane, and into the Fast Lane as quickly as possible. You'll be seeing me quite a bit on here, and I'm really excited to be a part of this community, it's something I've always dreamed was out there, so finally finding something like this is a glass of ice water after walking through a very dry and arid desert. Excuse that really crappy metaphor lol.

-Olie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Sully1994

Business Development @ Sprout Social
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Nov 5, 2016
Chicago
Vastly improve a bunch of people's lives, and the money will follow. I have to remind myself that everyday. Good luck mate, and welcome to the forum.

Olie Sins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 28, 2017
World Wide
Vastly improve a bunch of people's lives, and the money will follow. I have to remind myself that everyday. Good luck mate, and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome Sully, glad to be here man.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...