The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi! - I'm new at all this stuff

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MarkT525

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 16, 2020
Hi!

I'm Mark and basically starting out. I tried a couple of things and failed miserably but learned boatloads of stuff along the way. I'm having multiple "AHA!" moments every day as I find new sources of -real- information and guidance as the pieces are fitting together.

I grabbed the audible versions of both "The Millionaires Fastlane" and "Unscripted" and cant wait to get started!

I hope to learn a lot from here and hopefully can contribute too through my journey.

Glad to be a part!
Mark

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

francevalue

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 29, 2019
France
Welcome!

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 30, 2018
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. This is a great group.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Mark. Serious members here are all about ACTION so listen to those books. After you're done find the threads "I read …" and drop a comment. That will add a bar to your name telling us you've read the books. It helps us to know that you understand concepts we talk about. The GOLD and NOTABLE threads here are exactly that - worth every reading minute. Looking forward to all you'll share.

WilkinsDF

PARKED
Feb 17, 2020
Hi!

I'm Mark and basically starting out. I tried a couple of things and failed miserably but learned boatloads of stuff along the way. I'm having multiple "AHA!" moments every day as I find new sources of -real- information and guidance as the pieces are fitting together.

I grabbed the audible versions of both "The Millionaires Fastlane" and "Unscripted" and cant wait to get started!

I hope to learn a lot from here and hopefully can contribute too through my journey.

Glad to be a part!
Mark

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock