The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I'm Caleb

Caleb_141

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2018
London
Hi Everyone,

My name is Caleb, I'm 25 and I work in sales for a SaaS company here in London in the UK.

Only started reading TMF a few days ago and since then my world has opened up regarding the potential opportunities that are out there. To put it simply, this is the book that has put into words all of my thoughts and feelings towards entrepreneurship and why this should be a primary focus for me moving forward.

I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset and have known that I can't be in full-time employment forever, but it was difficult for me to picture exactly why. I am relatively happy in my current job with my current company, but only in so far because I felt that a career in sales was the way for me to make the most amount of money. TMF has made me realise that this is not the case (unless I want to climb the corporate ladder) and that creating my own business that brings value to the world is ultimately how I will make the biggest impact in my own life and in the world.

Even with this, over the past year I've started a few websites and learnt a good amount, even though I have ultimately not followed through with them long term.

In any case, I don't want to spend too long on this introduction (need to focus on action), but I'm just happy to have come across the book and to be apart of this community.

Thanks,

Caleb

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hi Everyone,

My name is Caleb, I'm 25 and I work in sales for a SaaS company here in London in the UK.

Only started reading TMF a few days ago and since then my world has opened up regarding the potential opportunities that are out there. To put it simply, this is the book that has put into words all of my thoughts and feelings towards entrepreneurship and why this should be a primary focus for me moving forward.

I've always had an entrepreneurial mindset and have known that I can't be in full-time employment forever, but it was difficult for me to picture exactly why. I am relatively happy in my current job with my current company, but only in so far because I felt that a career in sales was the way for me to make the most amount of money. TMF has made me realise that this is not the case (unless I want to climb the corporate ladder) and that creating my own business that brings value to the world is ultimately how I will make the biggest impact in my own life and in the world.

Even with this, over the past year I've started a few websites and learnt a good amount, even though I have ultimately not followed through with them long term.

In any case, I don't want to spend too long on this introduction (need to focus on action), but I'm just happy to have come across the book and to be apart of this community.

Thanks,

Caleb

Welcome Caleb! Sales and SaaS knowledge will be invaluable to you in your journey.

Read Unscripted next after TMF, it’s an even better book (MJ’s words, not mine, though I completely agree)

Caleb_141

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2018
London
Welcome Caleb! Sales and SaaS knowledge will be invaluable to you in your journey.

Read Unscripted next after TMF, it’s an even better book (MJ’s words, not mine, though I completely agree)

Thanks MTEE1985, Unscripted is next on my list after TMF :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...