The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I am Giuseppefit

giuseppefit

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2016
Hi Freedom Fast lane Community,
I am Guiseppefit and I lam a full time student in a very poor country (Italy is rich in comparison). I have to dedicate 55-60 hours per week to my studies. Since the average income for unskilled workers in my country is so low, it is not doable for me to work for someone else in order to generate some money. As I am living in big city, the Internet connection is really good. I have dreamed my entire life about being an enterpreneur and I really want to dedicate all the spare time I have (15 hours/week) in order to start my first venture and learn as much as I can. My goal is to make 500$-1000$/month as soon as possible (I know that I first have to learn some stuff and it will take a while). To reach my goal, I would like to resort to online-marketing or something similiar, since creating own physical products is not an option now.
I lurked around here for a while, but I am not as familiar with all the concepts as I wished to. Terms like affiliate marketing, traffic etc are familiar, but the How-to or in depth understanding of all the stuff is not given.
Can you recommend me the most important books for the stuff I need to know to get started? I heart Cashvertising is a really great book. Do you guys have any recommendations in which direction I should go? Which things I need to learn, in order to become a successful online enterpreneur (eg. should I learn website design or is wordpress doing all the stuff for me)?
I appreciate all of your efforts to respond to me and I am sorry for the long text :)
Kind regards giuseppe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

domifreezy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 7, 2016
First of all:
It depends on your venture, which skills you have to learn.
Wordpress is more like a contruction kit and more userfriendly (and also more easy to use) - but in some cases HTML looks better.
I can recommend to you to learn basic business skills to get a basic knowledge.
Also its neccessary to build your mindset.
You have to be 110% focused.
Like Sales,Marketing,Copywriting and some financial things.

Do you have read The Millionaire Fastlane yet?
If not, do so first.
When you've done reading TMF then I've got a list for you to continue reading:

1. Ca$Hvertising (Copywriting Book)
2. The Little Red Book of Selling (Book about Selling and general mindset)
3. The Intelligent Investor (Only if you're interested.)

And you should definetly go on reading all the Notable and Gold threads here in the forum.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Hi Freedom Fast lane Community,
I am Guiseppefit and I lam a full time student in a very poor country (Italy is rich in comparison). I have to dedicate 55-60 hours per week to my studies. Since the average income for unskilled workers in my country is so low, it is not doable for me to work for someone else in order to generate some money. As I am living in big city, the Internet connection is really good. I have dreamed my entire life about being an enterpreneur and I really want to dedicate all the spare time I have (15 hours/week) in order to start my first venture and learn as much as I can. My goal is to make 500$-1000$/month as soon as possible (I know that I first have to learn some stuff and it will take a while). To reach my goal, I would like to resort to online-marketing or something similiar, since creating own physical products is not an option now.
I lurked around here for a while, but I am not as familiar with all the concepts as I wished to. Terms like affiliate marketing, traffic etc are familiar, but the How-to or in depth understanding of all the stuff is not given.
Can you recommend me the most important books for the stuff I need to know to get started? I heart Cashvertising is a really great book. Do you guys have any recommendations in which direction I should go? Which things I need to learn, in order to become a successful online enterpreneur (eg. should I learn website design or is wordpress doing all the stuff for me)?
I appreciate all of your efforts to respond to me and I am sorry for the long text :)
Kind regards giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe!
If you speak italian, I have some books to suggest you :fistbump:

giuseppefit

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2016
First of all:
It depends on your venture, which skills you have to learn.
Wordpress is more like a contruction kit and more userfriendly (and also more easy to use) - but in some cases HTML looks better.
I can recommend to you to learn basic business skills to get a basic knowledge.
Also its neccessary to build your mindset.
You have to be 110% focused.
Like Sales,Marketing,Copywriting and some financial things.

Do you have read The Millionaire Fastlane yet?
If not, do so first.
When you've done reading TMF then I've got a list for you to continue reading:

1. Ca$Hvertising (Copywriting Book)
2. The Little Red Book of Selling (Book about Selling and general mindset)
3. The Intelligent Investor (Only if you're interested.)

And you should definetly go on reading all the Notable and Gold threads here in the forum.
Thank you so much :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...