The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Guys....back after a long break :-)

Share your FTE moment...
D

Deleted11391

Hi, congratulations!!!
Could you give us some taste in what do you did it to begin the business? Was easy to employ and manage people? How did you get customers to know you ?
Thanks in advance :D

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk

I will be honest, i spent a lot of years talking about setting up a business and what i was "going to do"!!!!

I became an info junky and fooled myself that education and knowledge would somehow help me make a fortune....it didnt.

I only progressed when i realised that i knew more than enough to just get started...and could learn as i went.

This was the game changer for me. I literally set myself daily, weekly and monthly task objectives and stuck to these as rigidly as humanly possible. Slowly but surely as i completed these, the business began to grow and develop.

Ive a background in management from my previous employment so ive found this area relatively comfortable, although for my current businesses i outsource a lot of my jobs. Currently my businesses are in the fitness industry, and the majority of my business comes from referrals and online marketing mainly via social media (in particular facebook)

if i could give anyone who is starting out in business one single tip......it is "dont delay....you already know enough to get going"

Hope this helps a bit!

Brian

D

Deleted11391

Hi All!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself! (again) :)

I had been a member of the forum some time ago, but actually became inactive for quite a few years, due to starting a couple of businesses.

I made the move from employee to business owner and successfully started and run several businesses now.

I'm revisiting the forum now to help launch a new project and am looking forward to catching up on all the content I've missed when I've been away!

Also looking forward to catching up with some old faces and contacts!!!

Glad to be back :)

Hope to chat to you all soon!

All the best
Brian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

argelast

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 5, 2016
Valencia
Hi, congratulations!!!
Could you give us some taste in what do you did it to begin the business? Was easy to employ and manage people? How did you get customers to know you ?
Thanks in advance :D

Enviado desde mi SM-N910F mediante Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.