The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from the UK!

JemimaPuddleduck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 19, 2017
uk
Hi

Thought I'd quickly intro myself. I'm based in the UK and have almost finished reading the book.. great reading so far! I have a business selling on amazon in the UK and the US - my own bran dof vitamins in the US. I'm also a property investor, so I have 10 properties i rent out, some on airbnb, some for young professionals. It would be great to connect with others with similar business interests and others in the UK :) Look forward to adding value to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akeem

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Feb 4, 2016
United Kingdom
Hey fellow Briton!

What sort of vitamins do you sell? Do you manufacture them yourself in the UK or is that process outsourced?

Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, busy busy busy!! Welcome to the forum, great to have another go-getter!

JemimaPuddleduck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 19, 2017
uk
Hey fellow Briton!

What sort of vitamins do you sell? Do you manufacture them yourself in the UK or is that process outsourced?

Welcome to the forums, you'll fit right in.

Hi Akeem! They're a natural anti-depressant. They're made in the US and shipped directly into the amazon warehouse there. It's quite a popular business model, so it's getting tougher, but I still make money without even doing any advertising, so can't complain!

What about you, do you have any business interests?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akeem

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Feb 4, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi Akeem! They're a natural anti-depressant. They're made in the US and shipped directly into the amazon warehouse there. It's quite a popular business model, so it's getting tougher, but I still make money without even doing any advertising, so can't complain!

What about you, do you have any business interests?

It's great to hear that you're getting money without even advertising, that's definitely a benefit in regards to what you're doing.

I own a few online businesses in the domain trading, e-commerce and online platform sectors. I say 'own' because I don't get too involved with them and let the necessary executives and staff members do what they're trained to do. It's a great way to increase the number of income streams I possess.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing you getting more involved with the community in the nearby future.

Last edited:

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome to the forum, nice to see another action taker on here :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...