• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Hi from Slovenia, Yurop :)

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Dejan M, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Dejan M

Dejan M New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $48
    Hello to all,

I´m a 23 year old sort-of-student of economics and an entrepreneur from Slovenia, Europe. So you won´t be guessing where that is, we´re the neighbour of Croatia which is in the Adriatic sea. And we´re probably smaller than most of your cities. :smxB:

[​IMG]

I just sold my first business for small change. I was running a small local ecommerce shop for car models but had to sold it as I have bigger plans and there was just too much operative work. I now co-own a small development company and right now we´re in cooperation with a business partner to develop a global internet service. With a little luck I will be able to disclose in a few month here and maybe even gain a few business partners. You never know. :hurray:

Hopefully I will learn something and maybe even be able to contribute to the forum.

:thankyousign:

edit: I just saw I was a Yugo. :) This "fabulous" car comes from the former Yugoslavia which Slovenia was also a part of until 1991.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,781
    Admin Post
    Welcome Dejan!

3. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $193
    Welcome! Thanks for the intro.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.