The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Milan

G14N

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 3, 2017
Milan
Hi everyone!

I'm Gian from Milan, Italy.
I'm in my thirties and I've been working as an expert first and now as a consultant for a well known european company for quite a few years.
And from this experience I've learned what MJ clearly tells in his book: when you are an employee the money you earn and the recognition you get is most of the times not proportional to the time you spend working and to the effort you put in it. You can work twice and earn only a few bucks more, if any.
So at some point I felt the urge to take control of this situation, but I literally didn't know where to start from.
Luckily I stumbled upon MJ's book and since the first pages I understood the book was pure gold. Everything made so sense and was so clear that really broadened my mind :)
Since I've finished reading the book I started approaching many things under a different perspective both at work and in my life.
Now I still have my job and I'm going to start using my free time to create something from the ground. I know it won't be easy but I'm determined and I don't have fear of failures. We live only once and I think it's by far better to try and fail than not trying at all and to lead a flat life like millions of other people.
And remember, FAIL means First Attempt In Learning, so even if you fail it won't be a real failure but rather a good lesson for you :)
Will keep you updated!

-Gian-

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...