The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Houston

PaulSB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 8, 2016
Houston
Hello everyone. I've been reading some of the threads on this site and it looks like a great resource to help me to return to the self-employed life. I had a cell phone repair business from 2007-2012, primarily working on Apple products. At the time the market (players not consumers) was small for Apple iPhone repair because there weren't many youtube videos. I did fairly well for a while then I went through a divorce and that threw everything into disarray. I went back to the oil and gas industry in 2012 and that lasted for about 3 years until I quit last year. I could see the writing on the wall with the oil prices, so I decided to go back to school. Now I need to provide some income and e-com is something I use to do around 2003-2005. I made good money but I used eBay for most sells.

Now I'm looking to return to the e-com arena. I look forward to learning and contributing here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PaulSB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 8, 2016
Houston
Welcome, its a hand full of us from HOu.

Thanks! I read your progress thread and the concepts you are using are very similiar to what I did in 2004 with eBay and my own website. I burned an eBay account rather quickly but I made 6K in the process and gain invaluable experience. Good to see that maverick mentality is still out there. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forum. It will be helpful to read the book, if you haven't already. Best wishes

Thank you for the welcome. And it's a pleasure to meet you both.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...