The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Hawaii

hawaiiloans

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Oct 6, 2007
Las Vegas
Just wanted to introduce myself on this great forum. It's got a wealth of information on how to create wealth, and changing our mindsets to be fastlane.

I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii, and while I am a young (22) man I'm keeping my eyes on the goal of financial freedom. Being in the mortgage industry we're seeing a lot of destabilization, and with that in mind I'm keeping my eyes open for business opportunities.

One piece of advice for all of us trying to make it, it's a great idea to have a mentor helping you in achieving your goals. I have a great mentor who's doing what I'd like to be doing in the near future, and am following in his footsteps to get there faster.

My goals are to be acquiring and renting out multifamily apartment units. I've been reading up on the commercial re forums and have been soaking up information. Being in the mortgage business will greatly help me in financing these properties. My ultimate goal is to help out in the crazy real estate market out here in Hawaii for locals.

Anyway now it's back to lurking the forums :sleep:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! Glad to have ya hear.

It seems like we have quite a few sub-25 year olds on the forums here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007