The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone!

Krage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 18, 2017
Utah
So I am new to forums and posting stuff online. I've always been interested in being an entrepreneur but never knew where to begin. I came across this forum and figured this would be a great place to start. I am currently in the construction trade doing tile. I work on mostly commercial jobs where there's thousands of feet of tile, so the days are long and tough the body. I just got through two years of college doing aviation maintenance, but do to low enrollment in the course I can not finish the course so as of now it's been a huge waste of time. I'm definitely looking for a change from the crazy work and school life! I'm excited for this opportunity! And can't wait to begin a better life for my family!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to learn about entrepreneurship. Have you read the book this forum is based on? If not, that's the first thing you should do. It will explain a lot about this place and the terms everyone uses.

Best wishes & Godspeed to you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...