The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone... new to the fastlane!

Zakols8

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 19, 2011
Hi everyone,
My name is Zak. I am 25yrs old and live in orange county, California. I came across the millionaire fastlane about a month ago by looking up books on how to become a millionaire, and I am now glad I did. I am a very motivated and hard working person, with a major goal to have great health and wealth for myself and my family. I have unsuccessfully tried many get rich quick ideas only to find myself helping the person that sold me on them to get rich. Live and learn right. I have also attended real estate wealth and stock market seminars with expensive coaching. Very motivational and I sure feel like a smarter person with the knowledge I have gained, but turning that into wealth is a different story. So this is what I am working on now.
I am currently working on buying a 4plex with the money I have saved over the last few years. I am taking a pretty big risk I feel, but this is how I feel i am going to get things going for me. If everything works out I will have enough passive income to cover all my expenses off this one property. I have done a lot of due diligence to minamize the risk involved, and have a lot of good help in making this work. My brother is a contractor and has his own company which I help him out part time with. So fixing and managing the property is a challenge I am looking forward too. I am excited for all of this to unfold and see where it takes me and what I can learn along the way.
I currently manage a restaurant and bar, money is ok, but no where near what my vision of wealth is. I am ready for a big change in my life and for the better. I'd like to own my own business in the near future, just having a tough time finding out what I'd like to do. I am very motivated and will do whatever it takes to get the health, wealth, and freedom I desire for myself and my loving family who has always taken great care of me. I also have a goal to open a no kill animal rescue and shelter for that is a great passion of mine as well.
So that is a brief summary of my life today, I know I'm on my way to great wealth, I can feel it! This book has opened my eyes to a new thinking and I am more motivated than ever. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey Zak welcome to the forums! Great to have ya.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
hello and welcome! look forward to hearing how things progress with that 4 plex!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...