The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi all

skeebadeek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 30, 2008
Maryland
Hi all,

I have been an entreprenuer for many years now. I invest in real estate and consult in IT, internet marketing, SEO, web design. I look forward to networking with other members and entrepreneurs.
:thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hola and thanks for joining.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I was just looking at your website and let me tell you, I like it. Very good tips, many of them sound soooo familiar about rehabs.

I once looked at Baltimore for rehabs (I live in NoVA) but decided against it as I don't really know the area well enough and my partners were not willing to put the time to et things going.

skeebadeek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 30, 2008
Maryland
Thanks! Yes I know what you mean. I was working with some partners in DC and they did not want to go to Baltimore either. It was a lot cheaper than DC to rehab homes and they were flying off the market a few years back. Since I was familiar with the area, I decided to take the plunge myself. It's slow now but I'm in it for the long haul.

skeebadeek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jan 30, 2008
Maryland
Where do you live/invest in Baltimore? (just wondering, as I grew up there)

JScott, I've been investing all over but I focus my rehabs on th East side (Patterson Park, McElderry) so far. The West side is showing some momentuM now as well. I have my eyes on a few over there but it has to be a deal where I can rehab it and rent for profit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...