The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi All!

Charlie123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Mar 15, 2018
UK
Read MJ's book a couple of years ago and was surprised how much sense it made. Had a little go a making a SAAS product with no coding experience and no capital after that. I didn't follow through with it though and end up getting a job as a web developer out of it.

I recently read unscripted and I was like, wtf am I doing with my life. I find life so much more exciting when I am working on my own stuff. I have handed in notice on my job and notice on my expensive flat in order to give my self the opportunity to get onto the fast lane.

My plan is to move into a really cheap bedroom, rent out a co-working space (I cant be trusted to work in my bedroom) and take up a part time, mentally easy, job, that will keep me afloat whilst I figure out what I can do.

I am quite lucky in that I have these web dev skills now and live in Cambridge UK which has a great start up scene.

Hopefully I will actually take action. I am afraid of ending up just sitting there doing nothing though.

Anyway, hi!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome, gutsy step taken, burnt your bridges so no going back so now you have to take action, no hopefully about it. All the best, will watch your progress with anticipation.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Hopefully I will actually take action. I am afraid of ending up just sitting there doing nothing though.

There is no HOPEFULLY. You either take F*cking action or you WILL and SHALL end up in the same bullish position.

Didn’t mean to come hard; but hopefully after reading both books you will understand.

Welcome to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...