The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Hi All! My introduction and providing some value to eCommerce business owners

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

B22

New Contributor
Dec 1, 2018
Hi All!

Long time lurker here and finally decided to share some value and meet new mind-liked people.

Short introduction
I'm Kevin from The Netherlands.

My goal is to build a digital marketing agency that increases the revenue for eCommerce businesses by using email marketing.

Currently, I have a full-time job as an email marketing automation consultant, so I do have already experience in this field.

The free service I offer to eCommerce owners
I will set up a Klaviyo email marketing system for your eCommerce store.

This system will send emails to your customers/visitors automatically to increase revenue.

You can think of a welcome series email flow for new subscribers/customers. This is an email that has a very high open rate so a great opportunity to give your best introduction and build a strong relationship.

Another important flow is the abandoned cart flow. This flow sends emails automatically to shoppers that didn’t finish their order. These kinds of emails have a very high conversion rate so another great opportunity.

I will design the emails and create the content.

What’s in it for me?
By helping you I can build a portfolio and case studies.

This helps me attract new clients and should make closing deals a lot easier.

Truly 100% free?
Yes. I will even pay for the Klavify email software subscription for a month. If you have a large number of subscribers I probably will ask for a small fee otherwise the investment is too big for me.

No contracts. No small letters.

I don’t even have invoice software yet :).

Prerequisites
  • Preferably Shopify/WooCommerce store. It should be able to integrate with Klaviyo SaaS.
  • >$5k monthly revenue
How can we work together?
Just send me a message. I will ask you to fill in a short form to see if there is a fit.

I can only take 2 businesses for now. The businesses that have the best fit will be chosen.

Regards,
Kevin

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore