The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi All, I'm Tasos and I am from Greece.I live in London and currently building my online startup.

Are you a future entrepreneur or have an early stage startup?

• Total voters

Tasos Valtinos

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here and I really want to meet more like minded people and get more exposure to the world of entrepreneurship.
The last 4 months I have been working full time and on my startup project.My startup's purpose is to help entrepreneurs during their first steps and early stage startups to get more exposure.So, if you fall under any of those 2 categories, it would be great to discuss in more details about any challenges you faced and how could my product help you. It's 100% free not trying to sell anything here, only pure love for the startup scene!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewbieBrit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 27, 2019
London
Hey Tasos!
Hope you're well.
Would love to hear more about your project. Where in London are you? Could grab a coffee one evening...
Be great.

Tasos Valtinos

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 5, 2019
Hi!
Yeah I live in East London and work in the city, do you have a linkedin account to connect there and catch up?
Would be great to meet you in person as well.
Thanks
Tasos

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.