The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Heya.

m4x

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 24, 2017
NY
Heya, I'm m4x. I've been lurking on this forum for a good month, but haven't gotten to introducing my self yet.

So a few things:
-I'm 27; I was a Marketing major before I dropped out of college 7 years ago because I was tired of the over-glorification of corporate life(I remember attending a cringe-y recruiting event tooting the "benefits" of being part of the rat-race, lmao). In addition, a lot of the information in the courses related to my major were relatively basic. I felt that I learned more online from this forum, and other marketing websites(Neil Patel, Moz, etc...).

-I've had a few forays into e-commerce, but all have failed due to naïveté about success, lack of market research, and laziness. I started off dropshipping from Aliexpress to Amazon(which was a nightmare and headache; also violates the commandment of control).

-Despite my past experiences, I'm starting a new business soon. I feel better prepared, but still a little scared. This time I'll be holding inventory, but a supplier I've found does not require too high of a MOQ. Hopefully the pieces will gradually come together.

-And lastly, in case you were wondering, yes, I have read the Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco. I've always had the mindset to be my own boss, but my idea of how I wanted to execute that vision was relatively broad. Reading the book really helped to open my mind and clarified a lot of things for me(Thank you, MJ!)

I look forward to learning from forum members, and look forward to being an active long-term member of this community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Hey man welcome to the forum! Pick up a copy of Unscripted while you are at it. I do find that it balances out TMF and really pushes things into high gear.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...