The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey

sotomo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 25, 2017
U.S.
Here I am, posting from my iPhone (I tried the Tapatalk app but it seems to have issues) using Safari. [edit: Tapatalk is now working fine. Guess I had to wait for it to sync].

Doing the required introduction. I looked at the TOS, but have not yet read the book. I hope that's ok. I'm happy to buy it, if that helps, just not much of a book reader. But definitely will buy it next chance I get.

The reason I signed up is because I have had many product ideas ever since I was young. But never knew how to produce them. Now I'm getting old and it's like, ok, I guess I'm alone in this pursuit, maybe it's too late. People aren't really that interested in freedom and would prefer just doing the same things everyone else does. But people here seem to be an exception. Maybe someone can assist.

Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

sotomo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 25, 2017
U.S.
Please give a little less detail

Sorry, I'm not sure if you're serious and want to know less about me, or if you want me to say more about like a product idea or something?

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The reason I signed up is because I have had many product ideas ever since I was young. But never knew how to produce them.

You do realize that people aren't born knowing how to produce products, much less anything?

You learn. You read books. You expand. You try. You fail. And then you try again. It's quite a grind.

No one here will give you the exact blueprint, although I believe my book is the closest thing to it.

Welcome to the board where yes, we all strive for the best life possible, free from SCRIPTED programming.

sotomo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 25, 2017
U.S.
Welcome to the board where yes, we all strive for the best life possible, free from SCRIPTED programming.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. This site gives me renewed confidence! I'm happily awaiting the delivery of Unscripted in paperback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...