The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey the crazy ones on fastlane forums!

Wisarut

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Feb 5, 2019
My name is Wisarut and I am 23 years old. I study webdevelopment in NTNU. I like to read and do reserach. In my free times I watch documentaries , learn other languages and hang out with friends.

I have read the fastlane millioniares and unscripted 3 times atleast. I have learned alot from those two books. Too be honest I really do not know what I can contribute to the fastlane forum, but I will do my best.

My goal is finacial freedom, but my dream is to make an impact to this world. My number one priorities for now is too build up set of skills too reach my goal and then pursuit my dream.

I think that was all and I thank you guys who are taking time too read this and I hope we can learn and grow together in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...