The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey peeps, joining on the pipe dream apparently

Em7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 11, 2019
Europe
Hey everyone!

Just signed up on the forum, been running a company for almost 2 years, however thinking of parting ways with my co-founders and doing my own thing.

Before that, I was a typically overworked underpaid system designer at a games company, lived on the sidewalk lane paycheck to paycheck spending most of my cash on whatever I felt like at the moment, looking back I can't think of a single thing I bought that had any real value to me today, at the time I was happy to had reached my dream of being a game developer, but once they hype wears of you realize you're just an underpaid overworked slave working for the publisher/investor with the only justification being that "hey it's more fun to work here than a bank!"

Just a funny coincidence, while signing up for the forum my captcha was this: View: https://i.imgur.com/ezjUKWn.png
:rofl:

Currently, I and a friend are building an analytical tool for Instagram, we're closing in on early MVP and would love to find some people who use Instagram for marketing, perhaps straight-up marketers who need help getting better data will make a separate post about our project soon :peace:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Em7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 11, 2019
Europe
Thanks! Spent most of my day coding on that project. Will be ready to take on testers soon :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.