The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey fellow fastlaner, how are you doing?

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
A newbie is here.I'll keep this post short and simple because we are frugal with time isn't it guys? First of all I wanna give a BIG "THANK YOU" for @MJ DeMarco for his ground breaking book.I completed the book on last Sunday and it is absolutely awesome.

Okay guys and gals,lemme introduce who am I. I am a 19 year old bloke from Sri Lanka.You might don't know about this country.It is an underdeveloped country:( where people are brainwashed than any other country I guess.

So I started to chase money when I was 16,yeah no success.Mostly I chased money using internet.And I gave up because I had no success.But now I know what to do(chasing needs:tiphat:) thanks to Mr.Mj's book.Now it is all about execution isn't guys.

Thanks for taking your time to read this:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Rhiru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 9, 2016
Portugal
Welcome!

We're both pretty much at the same stage! (I've read the book about 2-3 weeks ago)

Let's see who makes it to the fastlane first? ;)

Haha, just messing with ya! Good luck and work hard!

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Welcome!

We're both pretty much at the same stage! (I've read the book about 2-3 weeks ago)

Let's see who makes it to the fastlane first? ;)

Haha, just messing with ya! Good luck and work hard!

Hey bro how could I add that badge "Read the millionaire fastlane ",does it auto-generate one or what?

let's chase needs.Here what matter is the process,string of choices and remember we are young folk with strong horsepower!

SammyT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Aug 3, 2014
Jackson, Wyoming

DB35

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 7, 2015
Columbus OH
A newbie is here.I'll keep this post short and simple because we are frugal with time isn't it guys? First of all I wanna give a BIG "THANK YOU" for @MJ DeMarco for his ground breaking book.I completed the book on last Sunday and it is absolutely awesome.

Okay guys and gals,lemme introduce who am I. I am a 19 year old bloke from Sri Lanka.You might don't know about this country.It is an underdeveloped country:( where people are brainwashed than any other country I guess.

So I started to chase money when I was 16,yeah no success.Mostly I chased money using internet.And I gave up because I had no success.But now I know what to do(chasing needs:tiphat:) thanks to Mr.Mj's book.Now it is all about execution isn't guys.

Thanks for taking your time to read this:)
Welcome to the forum. This is a GREAT place to learn about entrepuneurship and taking charge of your life. A lot of smart people are in this group!!

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
Welcome to the forum. This is a GREAT place to learn about entrepuneurship and taking charge of your life. A lot of smart people are in this group!!

Thanks bro.Yeah I can see it from the posts especially the "Gold" ones.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...