The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Fast Laners

krich1512

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Aug 12, 2020
St Lucia
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing great. Keith Rich here and I'm new to the Fast Lane Forum.. I've read @MJ DeMarco books The Fast Lane Millionaire and Unscripted and agree with the philosophy. I'm coming from a background in banking and securities so I understand the flaws of the get rich slow ideology and understand I can't leverage a job much.. I decided to take a different route and started my own finance brokerage in 2019 and plan to learn more, improve my business and help more clients. I aim to learn from other's journeys and wish you all well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
Awesome to see you're joining the community. The difference between slowlane math vs fastlane math is insane isn't it? Great to see you're working with your own finance brokerage. How do you plan on scaling the brokerage? Anyways, welcome to the forum! I'm new here too :)

krich1512

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Aug 12, 2020
St Lucia
Awesome to see you're joining the community. The difference between slowlane math vs fastlane math is insane isn't it? Great to see you're working with your own finance brokerage. How do you plan on scaling the brokerage? Anyways, welcome to the forum! I'm new here too :)

Hey LionMarketing,

Thanks for reaching out! I have online applications for most of my financing programs for clients to apply online and I plan to use digital marketing and referral partners via LKD, IG, etc in order to scale. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

LionMarketing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Aug 11, 2020
New York City
Hey LionMarketing,

Thanks for reaching out! I have online applications for most of my financing programs for clients to apply online and I plan to use digital marketing and referral partners via LKD, IG, etc in order to scale. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

I would think you'd have to constantly aim to improve your marketing efforts so that you reach a specific audience that tends to convert well for your financing programs. Lots of research, trial and error, and time would get you to a lucrative position. Obviously you have an idea of what major platforms you should be using. I think FB Ads has a lot of targeting options to get quality leads too.

I think you should check out the marketing portion of the gold thread directory here:

I personally got a lot of insight from these.

I'm wishing you the best with your endeavors!

krich1512

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Aug 12, 2020
St Lucia
I would think you'd have to constantly aim to improve your marketing efforts so that you reach a specific audience that tends to convert well for your financing programs. Lots of research, trial and error, and time would get you to a lucrative position. Obviously you have an idea of what major platforms you should be using. I think FB Ads has a lot of targeting options to get quality leads too.

I think you should check out the marketing portion of the gold thread directory here:

Thank you so much! I'll check out these marketing threads. I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your ideas.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Keith!

krich1512

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Aug 12, 2020
St Lucia

Thanks you! Good luck in your business

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...