The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey everyone, just joined in from Lake Tahoe

Pzach530

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2008
South Lake Tahoe, CA
How's everyone doing lately. I live in Lake Tahoe, CA and there is a white out blizzard coming down so hard right now, I can't even get to work. This is what got me thinking, "I need to start investing so I don't need to go to work anymore!" So I heard about this site from my brothers who are all about investing and making money. I checked it out and it's amazing. There are so many areas of business and investing on this site, I know it's going to be a big help.
I'm 25 years old and am working as a handyman/laborer for this lady who just makes shit loads of money from Real Estate. I've always been into it, my parents own a couple duplexes and condos, but I want to start making my own money, start out from scratch. There is so much money to be made, and there are fixer uppers everywhere you look. I understand almost everything about building a house I just need to put my a$$ on the line and do it. My biggest problem right now is that my credit is pretty shitty. If anyone has any good tips as how to raise my credit score feel free to drop a post.
I'm looking forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with all of you. Good luck with the New Year and hopefully everyone makes tons of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are Ryan and Cody your bros? I met them a few weeks back while in SF .... Welcome to the board!

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Oh...Lake Tahoe. I'm originally a Reno girl and miss it up there SO MUCH! Megan H on the forum here keeps emailing me with weather updates from the valley floor.

I'll start a thread on Credit Scores. That's a great question and I dont' recall that anyone has posted on that before.

BEAR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 11, 2007
Montana
Welcome!
I was born/raised In Tahoe (lost my childhood home in the Angora fire:nonod:) but now reside in the Sacramento Valley.
I have family up there and spend a week a month on average in Tahoe, visiting and working.

Send me a PM with your contact info and we can meet-up next time im in town:smxB:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pzach530

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2008
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Ya those are are my brothers. I actually dropped Ryan off at Barnes and Noble that night. Wow, what a small world. I grew up in Walnut Creek, but enough is enough. It's a really fun town but Tahoe is far superior. Anyways thanks for the welcome, and I really like your site. Within 2 hours I have already gotten 2 replies from people locally. That's pretty good.

PurEnergy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 4, 2008
Hey Pzach,

I grew up in Danville have spent much time in Tahoe. I also spent two years in the Coast Guard back in the day "guarding" Lake Tahoe. What a job. I just found this site two days ago.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...