The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outdated. Thank you

Short-term rentals

Dmusic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Aug 17, 2021
Please answer the following questions!
This is for a project I have been tackling for a good while now, and would like to get some data! Thank you, and I appreciate the couple of minutes of your time, I wish the best.
(your name or information will not be shown publicly, this is soley for my own data.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dmusic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Aug 17, 2021
Hey, if you look at the survey this is not a direct check on if people will buy my product. This is to gather data on an issue people are having and an issue to the environment. And so far it’s going quite well.
Thank you for your feedback though!

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
And so far it’s going quite well.
Could that be because your survey is biased towards positive responses? Are you tracking how many people open the survey but don't complete it? Those people are almost certainly "No" and if you don't include them your results are almost guaranteed to be misleading.

Question 1: I immediately infer your product is a loyalty card app because "I carry them all on an App!" was more enthusiastic than all the other options.

Question 2-4 set us up to obligatorily answer "Yes" to question 5 because technically everyone wants something that benefits them, their time and the earth (for no additional cost in any way).

This might help. Good luck.

Last edited:

Dmusic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Aug 17, 2021
Could that be because your survey is biased towards positive responses? Are you tracking how many people open the survey but don't complete it? Those people are almost certainly "No" and if you don't include them your results are almost guaranteed to be misleading.

Question 1: I immediately infer your product is a loyalty card app because "I carry them all on an App!" was more enthusiastic than all the other options.

Question 2-4 set us up to obligatorily answer "Yes" to question 5 because technically everyone wants something that benefits them, their time and the earth (for no additional cost in any way).

This might help. Good luck.
@mdot Hey! Thank you for taking the time to look this is over and throw in your opinion. To make things better to understand for you, I carefully made sure every question I asked would help me no matter what they answered! No question or answer is biased, That would be setting myself up for false data, which would destroy the point of having a survey. And no it is not an app. Also PS from the data I have collected so far supprisingly most people actually just like the fact of helping thereselves to whats easiest for them, which in all is okay. This is why im collecting it to, because I beileved everyone would want to help the earth out even if it helped them, but the data so far is showing that false!
Thanks for taking the time to throw in your opinion and time!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.