The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here's How You Can Maximize Your Learning In Only 4 Weeks

Tri Pham

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Nov 7, 2017
San Jose, California
Would you be open minded to learning the absolute BEST way to learning a new skill?

If so, here's a link to a free university level course called, "Learning How To Learn".

Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects | Coursera

I bet you're a bit like me: dedicated to self-education, committed to continual knowledge, and hungry to improve yourself daily.

How Is This Course Helpful For Me As An Entrepreneur?

This course will help you turbo-charge your learning efforts in any educational endeavor or skill to obtain mastery in the fastest time possible.

In addition, you'll learn strategies and methods backed by psychology and neuroscience.

Finally, you'll understand and ultimately conquer "Pesky Procrastination".

If you're ready to give this course a try, then I am certain that you will see results as early as the first day you try it.

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Hi Tri - Thanks for sharing the course. I take some free courses on Coursera too. I mostly take marketing courses but there is a whole bunch of other good ones.

I recommend others to it. Make sure to "audit only" if it is a paid course. You will get access to all learning material. You just won't earn the certificate.

Tri Pham

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Nov 7, 2017
San Jose, California
Hi Tri - Thanks for sharing the course. I take some free courses on Coursera too. I mostly take marketing courses but there is a whole bunch of other good ones.

I recommend others to it. Make sure to "audit only" if it is a paid course. You will get access to all learning material. You just won't earn the certificate.

Thanks for the recommendation, NewManRising! Cheers to the process.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.