The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here's how to reach a sold-out Madison Square Garden full of customers without expensive celebrity shoutouts

Marketing, social media, advertising
D

Deleted70138

More likely to hop on ambassador programs (commission only!)
Except some kind of affiliate software, do you know any ambassador/affiliate structure to offer to influencers? Some of the plugins there are, crashed my website several times and also slow it down.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States

I'm about to give you a secret weapon that will change the game for your influencer program and generate a lot of sales for your ecommerce store. (it's underutilized and underestimated by most).

I call it the "Go small or go home" strategy.

Have you done it?

ycee

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 22, 2019
Have you done it?
Yep, I've scaled a couple brands from 0-50 creators and most of my learnings stem from scaling a consumer-facing brand to 400+ creators in 6 months - generated $300K topline.

I'm also building software in the space and speak to 1-2 new brands every week about their influencer strategy.

ycee

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 22, 2019

I'm about to give you a secret weapon that will change the game for your influencer program and generate a lot of sales for your ecommerce store. (it's underutilized and underestimated by most).

I call it the "Go small or go home" strategy.

Go small or go home.png

Nanoinfluencers are usually ignored by brands starting with influencer marketing as they want to go big or go home. Usually, their influencer program does end up going home instead of going big!

You must do the opposite.

Start small. I like to start with a 5k-20k follower range and grow gradually from there. Here are some reasons why smaller creators are better:
  • More likely to work with emerging brands
  • Have a better connect with their audience
  • More likely to hop on ambassador programs (commission only!)
  • Authentic content
  • Potential to become big in the next couple of years

Understand that 20k followers means potential for you to reach the MSG full of targeted niche buyers. Don't let big influencers and celebrity shoutouts fool you into chasing them.

Once you shift your mindset from finding "influencers" to finding sources of influence, partnering with smaller creators becomes a no-brainer.

What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ycee

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 22, 2019
Except some kind of affiliate software, do you know any ambassador/affiliate structure to offer to influencers? Some of the plugins there are, crashed my website several times and also slow it down.
Which plugins have you used? Dovetale for Shopify and AffiliateWP for Wordpress sites have worked well for me. For actual link tracking, Reversion works well. Plug: I'm building SARAL which does this :)

You can also simply track with UTM links and discount codes if software is breaking your site, you don't really need tools to start. Does this help?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.