• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Here's a Business Plan

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by JScott, Sep 7, 2007.

1. JScott

JScott Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $46,572
    Okay, based on some other threads I've read, it sounds like some people don't have a good business plan template, or don't know what a decent BP looks like. I'm not saying I'm an expert, but I've written quite a few in my time, and I've probably read several hundred, so I have some ideas...

So, in the interest of helping others, I've put a copy of an old business plan I wrote on my web-server for anyone on this forum to download. I only ask that you please don't distribute this (and if you use it as a template, please get rid of the proprietary info)...this is only to help people on this forum, not for general consumption:

Here's the link:

http://jason.netrino.com/Hang40_BP.doc

For reference, this was a plan from about 8 years ago for a new technology to optimize around search (this was before Google got big). This BP was used to pitch a number of VCs, and if the Internet bust hadn't occured right around this time, the company likely would have been funded and/or the technology sold.

The bright side is that the company probably wouldn't have gone far anyway...Google beat us to the patent by a few months...and it ended up as the technology behind Google's "Did You Mean: ..." feature in Google search results...

Enjoy...and if you're interested, download it now, as I'm not going to leave this up very long...

nomadjanet likes this.
  2. M-M

M-M New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $65
    Thank you for that! ++

3. nomadjanet

nomadjanet Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $202
    Sharing is good +

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.