The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here To Learn... And Help Where I Can.

freddie_grey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 20, 2020
hey everyone,

Just started listening to the audio version of TMF - 1/4 of the way in.
Some of the slow lane thought processes I found at considerable alarm that I've internalised.

I've been trying and failing from some time now to make money online independently from my day-job.

So I'm here to learn how to be better and make my first ACTUAL sale.
But also to help where I can - my background in Digital Marketing & Web-Data so if you have any questions about that... hit me up!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
hey everyone,

Some of the slow lane thought processes I found at considerable alarm that I've internalised.

I've been trying and failing from some time now to make money online independently from my day-job.

But also to help where I can - my background in Digital Marketing & Web-Data so if you have any questions about that... hit me up!
Welcome!

Where are you from if I may ask?

So just that I get it right. You still have your day-job and try to make money online independently?
Wish you all the best.

freddie_grey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 20, 2020
Welcome!

Where are you from if I may ask?

So just that I get it right. You still have your day-job and try to make money online independently?
Wish you all the best.
Hi Kasmir,

yes.
for the time being my day-job is a big blessing as at least i have a stable income, which seems to be a rarity in 2020

the plan is to replace my day-job ASAP and have the freedom to spend more time with my family.

oh I live in London

thanks for the wishes and the same to you:)

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi Kasmir,

yes.
for the time being my day-job is a big blessing as at least i have a stable income, which seems to be a rarity in 2020

the plan is to replace my day-job ASAP and have the freedom to spend more time with my family.

oh I live in London

thanks for the wishes and the same to you:)
Oh, London is lovely. When you have a family it's obviously a little harder to switch from day-job to the Fastlane.
So, I'm not an expert on sales, but also had my business, which wouldn't have worked without it :). But if you need any help just let me know.
Otherwise there a lot of great threads on sales in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
hey everyone,

Hey Freddie, welcome to the forum!

As a digital marketer, have you considered helping your local business for free?
Any and all around you which either have no web presence, bad web presence, dont market online.
You could:

1. Provide them with free marketing in exchange for building your portfolio and connections.
2. Improve their social media presence, again for free, for the same reasons.
3. Connect them with devs to make a website/app for them and take a cut.

Just some ideas.
Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.