The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here I am, making little progress

PraiseDominic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 28, 2020
I am most grateful to @MJ DeMarco for his books which has helped me start reorganizing my perception about everything.

My Name is Praise Dominic, I'm a citizen of Nigeria. I have read TMF and TUL and even though it is a whole new concept for me, it still is the different idea I need.
I have never started a business before, I have never really thought in terms of CENTS, especially looking at what the market needed rather than what I want to impose on it.

I have had issues with self motivation, I don't seem to be able to stay consistent with any plan I set for myself. About three months ago I set out to learn Programming, html, css and JavaScript, all I can recall is that I stopped, I just lost all the drive.

At this moment I still feel lost, but when I think in terms of needs and providing solution, I kind of see a way out, though not lasting but encourages me to keep looking.

I am excited to be here among like minds, I know I will get to understand this interface and interact better with this forum.

Even though I haven't conceptualize a clear path yet out of my poverty, deep down I know that reading @MJ DeMarco books and joining this forum are sought of an echo that I might be moving in the right directions

Thanks a lot for providing this opportunity

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted68316

Hi @PraiseDominic ,

Welcome to the forum.

I joined it last year. I made the mistake of looking for a way to make money and then abandon it.

Now I am back obsessed reading posts every day for as long as I can.

I am discovering something much worth it than making money.

It is the real compassion people here have. Their genuine interest in you to be successful.

Wish you the best

Claude

Brian Barrett

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 24, 2020
I am most grateful to @MJ DeMarco for his books which has helped me start reorganizing my perception about everything.

My Name is Praise Dominic, I'm a citizen of Nigeria. I have read TMF and TUL and even though it is a whole new concept for me, it still is the different idea I need.
I have never started a business before, I have never really thought in terms of CENTS, especially looking at what the market needed rather than what I want to impose on it.

I have had issues with self motivation, I don't seem to be able to stay consistent with any plan I set for myself. About three months ago I set out to learn Programming, html, css and JavaScript, all I can recall is that I stopped, I just lost all the drive.

At this moment I still feel lost, but when I think in terms of needs and providing solution, I kind of see a way out, though not lasting but encourages me to keep looking.

I am excited to be here among like minds, I know I will get to understand this interface and interact better with this forum.

Even though I haven't conceptualize a clear path yet out of my poverty, deep down I know that reading @MJ DeMarco books and joining this forum are sought of an echo that I might be moving in the right directions

Thanks a lot for providing this opportunity
Found this very meaningful, I feel the same sometimes. With the exception that I am motivated for more and I feel I am destined for more but I can't yet see the path. Good luck on your journey you will get there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PraiseDominic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 28, 2020
Hi @PraiseDominic ,

Welcome to the forum.

I joined it last year. I made the mistake of looking for a way to make money and then abandon it.

Now I am back obsessed reading posts every day for as long as I can.

I am discovering something much worth it than making money.

It is the real compassion people here have. Their genuine interest in you to be successful.

Wish you the best

Claude
Thankyou @claudek

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!