The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here are some truths delivered to you by a delusional human being

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I expect to get banned or receive severe backlash as a result of this thread, but...

Did you know that the college and university industry makes nearly half a trillion dollars of revenue a year?

Did you know that from the perspective of most employers a degree from an online accredited university is worth the same as a degree from a regular university?

And the degrees from these online accredited universities are a fraction of what it would cost to go to a regular university. And no, I'm not talking about the University of Phoenix.

Were you ever told about this in high school? Of course not! If you were told the truth that half a trillion dollars a year of revenue would get lower and lower.

ALSO...Yesterday I posted in Sinister Lex's Upwork thread about how there are training programs where a few months of learning can guarantee you a 80k-180k salary.

You can imagine the responses I got lol.

That same day I spoke to the CEO of one of these companies that started and developed one of these training programs. His company has 100% job placement, I've seen it come to life with my own eyes.

That man recently purchased a $3.3 million dollar home because of how successful he's been with his program, and how he completely transforms the lives of thousands of people.

MJ even called me delusional and banned me from the thread lol.

And no disrespect to him, without his knowledge and wisdom I would be even more retarded than I am today lol. Just look at my past threads and you will see how lol.

But I don't understand why people are so quick to doubt, assume, and make sweeping judgments on everything without further inquiry.

And yes, I know I'm talking about having a dreaded job on an Entrepreneurial forum. But sometimes you can use a job, and its salary, to leverage and assist you in your entrepreneurial pursuits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I don't understand the point. Are you butt hurt because you got reprimanded?

I expect to get banned or receive severe backlash as a result of this thread, but...

Did you know that the college and university industry makes nearly half a trillion dollars of revenue a year?

Did you know that from the perspective of most employers a degree from an online accredited university is worth the same as a degree from a regular university?

And the degrees from these online accredited universities are a fraction of what it would cost to go to a regular university. And no, I'm not talking about the University of Phoenix.

Were you ever told about this in high school? Of course not! If you were told the truth that half a trillion dollars a year of revenue would get lower and lower.

ALSO...Yesterday I posted in Sinister Lex's Upwork thread about how there are training programs where a few months of learning can guarantee you a 80k-180k salary.

You can imagine the responses I got lol.

That same day I spoke to the CEO of one of these companies that started and developed one of these training programs. His company has 100% job placement, I've seen it come to life with my own eyes.

That man recently purchased a $3.3 million dollar home because of how successful he's been with his program, and how he completely transforms the lives of thousands of people.

MJ even called me delusional and banned me from the thread lol.

And no disrespect to him, without his knowledge and wisdom I would be even more retarded than I am today lol. Just look at my past threads and you will see how lol.

But I don't understand why people are so quick to doubt, assume, and make sweeping judgments on everything without further inquiry.

And yes, I know I'm talking about having a dreaded job on an Entrepreneurial forum. But sometimes you can use a job, and its salary, to leverage and assist you in your entrepreneurial pursuits.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Bro, I I like a lot of your posts, and there's definitely an argument to be had about relative return on a college education... and it's been had here ad nauseum.

This is a little rambling. I like a cocktail lunch as much as the next guy, but I usually wait till Saturday :clench:

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I don't understand the point. Are you butt hurt because you got reprimanded?
Yeah.

Anytime someone offers a different perspective or path in life on this forum they are ostracized and criticized.

And there is as much group think and sheep mentality on this forum as there is in the real world. It's the opposite side of the same coin.

I'm going to leave now and see what you guys think lol.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Yeah.

Anytime someone offers a different perspective or path in life on this forum they are ostracized and criticized.

And there is as much group think and sheep mentality on this forum as there is in the real world. It's the opposite side of the same coin.

I'm going to leave now and see what you guys think lol.
It's not our house. We have to play by the house rules.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014

You might wanna consider that the problem isn't difference of opinion, it's the delivery of said opinion.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread closed. Not interesting in massaging your butt-hurt because you were removed for hijacking a great thread, which BTW, had nothing to do with your opinion on getting a job as a legitimate option.

669eac0b09b127486c4d71fb8d9a9f51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!