The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here after reading the Millionaire Fastlane

yellowist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Jun 12, 2022
Hello everyone! I just got done with the Millionaire Fastlane , and it changed my perspective on how I thought about business and financial freedom. After doing so, my fastlane strategy is to start a men's fitness blog selling supplements. I believe this follows the CENTS strategy, all but Entry. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, questions, or objections I am glad to hear them. This was just my first idea after reading the book and I ran with it. My dream is to live in the woods, preferably in Eastern US, where I can spend my days grilling meat with charcoal, working out in my home gym, toying with my computer and learning more about new software and maybe programming, and once in a while flying out on a little vacation, preferably in midwestern USA or southeast Asia. I'm young, soak up knowledge like a sponge, and ready to make some money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yellowist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
460%
Jun 12, 2022
Welcome to the forum! I like your long term vision!

What are you currently doing now - and what value do you plan to bring with your supplements that isn't currently available on the market?
I just started my venture so as of now I am just focused on building up my website and social media pages. After that I'll research into developing and branding supplements, although I really have no idea what exactly that entails. I may have jumped the gun with all the motivation TMF gave me but MJ's point about process held so much truth I just HAD to get started. What I plan to do with my supplements is to 1. have it attached to the website's brand and 2. develop my own formula for things like "natural testosterone boosters" or "natural stress revilers" . I learned a good bit about digital marketing a few years ago and I can apply that to my supplements.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
638%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello everyone! I just got done with the Millionaire Fastlane , and it changed my perspective on how I thought about business and financial freedom. After doing so, my fastlane strategy is to start a men's fitness blog selling supplements. I believe this follows the CENTS strategy, all but Entry. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, questions, or objections I am glad to hear them. This was just my first idea after reading the book and I ran with it. My dream is to live in the woods, preferably in Eastern US, where I can spend my days grilling meat with charcoal, working out in my home gym, toying with my computer and learning more about new software and maybe programming, and once in a while flying out on a little vacation, preferably in midwestern USA or southeast Asia. I'm young, soak up knowledge like a sponge, and ready to make some money.
Welcome to the forum! I like your long term vision!

What are you currently doing now - and what value do you plan to bring with your supplements that isn't currently available on the market?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...