The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help Wanted!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Dubidu

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 2, 2018
UK
Hi Everyone,

I've got a separate thread in this Forum. I'll update on that separately as I've not been resting on my laurels but progress has been painfully slow. However, I have got a very small side hustle which has been generating $500 per month for the last 3 months since I started it. It takes absolutely zero effort on my part so I'm thrilled! It's also been a good micro-testing ground for things like customer service, reviews, what works, what doesn't etc.

Anyway, I have one simple question please: I have one more idea that I think is easy to implement and should be a decent passive income (it should be a 90 days up/running rather than $1m valuation like Undercover Billionaire!). However, I would love for someone to get into the confidentiality circle with me: I'd like to disclose the idea to someone with experience in this area and be eternally grateful for their input. If it's not possible, I'd be grateful for any ideas on where I might be able to find such a person. The idea is a close relation of commission based selling/affiliate links online in case it helps. The main markets would be Europe/America/APAC.

Thank you in advance to all who read and reply!

Dubidu :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Dubidu.

Although im not a fan of trying to "hide" ideas, rather share them and get as much feedback as possible, I hope you get the advice you are looking for!

Best

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
Also, general markets arn't really helpful, need to at least know the general industry to know if someone could be helpful in it.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I assume that the new idea is something bigger then previous one and that it makes you less comfortable, to begin with.

The suggestions would be to not to depend only on others (mentor etc.) when it comes to evaluation of that idea.

I'd suggest reading anything you can get your hands on about the topic - forums, blogs, articles.

This would give you confidence in pursuing your idea.

It would be great if you had wise advisor and he'd have you good feedback, so if you can find one then also go ahead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.