The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help needed from a Louisville person

throwaway_4_biz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 14, 2019
Hi all, active member here but using a throwaway for privacy.

I own an established cleaning company based in 3 US cities, and we are expanding to Louisville, KY. Google have become more strict with using virtual addresses so I am looking for help from a local Louisville person with using their home address. It sounds shady, but we are a legitimate company and there would be very little work needed on your part.

I would be happy to pay an upfront fee plus an ongoing monthly fee for this help. What we need is to register the local chapter of our business at your home address with Google. It would involve opening 2-3 pieces of mail per year. And that's it, we are a cleaning company so we don't have a physical location that customers visit. The address would not be public on our Google listing, we would set it as hidden. We have done this before in our other locations with success. I'd be happy to discuss the fee with interested parties, but it would be around $300+ per year with $200 upfront. If you are just getting starting in business I would also be happy to mentor you in return, if wanted.

The only criteria is that you own your home somewhere in Louisville, KY, and plan to stay there for the next 5+ years. PM me if interested, or happy to answer any questions you might have below.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.