The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help my decision website

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

ElNino

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 26, 2014
Hey everyone,

I was just reviewing old automated emails from MJ advertising helpmydecision.com and decided to check it out (layout looks similiar to this so I'll assume he runs it). I tried emailing the below but it bounced back. (The contact section has this: "We can be reached by emailing support -- AT -- helpmydecision.com" so I tried support@helpmydecision.com but didn't work.

Hi there,
I am trying to type a decision under the "What is your decision?" section but the fields below are not populating suggestions. It still shows the default "Chicago to Pheonix" options
Please help

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dave84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 25, 2015
Ireland
I am trying to type a decision under the "What is your decision?" section but the fields below are not populating suggestions. It still shows the default "Chicago to Pheonix" options
Please help

It doesn't populate suggestions (it says 'example' in front of it), you type in your decision to the right of the "What is your decisions?" text and then you pick how many possible results there are to the decision.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi there,
Please help
FBDZusM.jpg

ElNino

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 26, 2014
It doesn't populate suggestions (it says 'example' in front of it), you type in your decision to the right of the "What is your decisions?" text and then you pick how many possible results there are to the decision.

Thanks. If my question was "should I sell my home and move?" I thought maybe it would populate something below. I guess I was expecting something fancier.

ElNino

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Aug 26, 2014
What emails? I never got these emails.

I switched email accounts but I used to get automated emails either when I signed up on this site or downloaded the first few chapters of his book. Here is one good email I kept from 2013 but I noticed the link is dead :/ I was hoping to get awesome articles like this again but I haven't seen anything for a while

Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:36:03 -0400
To: findingnino13@hotmail.com
Subject: 11 poverty traps you need to escape...

11 Poverty "Traps" You Must Escape If You Ever Want to be Financially Free

Here's a great article I just wrote to complement the new website for The Millionaire Fastlane (now being translated into 8 different languages around the world!)

11 Poverty Traps You Need to Escape Now if You Ever Want to Get Rich (click below)

(WARNING: NSFW, riddled with foul language and potentially offensive.)
Despite that, I really think you will enjoy it. (Some folks have claimed this type of content should NOT be FREE, but hey, it is. )

If you feel these strategies are helpful to your life and your Fastlane journey, please feel free to comment or share.

Have a great day.~ MJ
Read the Article

MJ DeMarco, Entrepreneur and Author, The Millionaire Fastlane
Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!
http://www.theMillionaireFastlane.com
Share:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!