The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me before the opportunity escapes!

Cvince

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
May 2, 2019
Toronto
I've always thought the idea of copying a business model and recreating it in a developing country as pretty interesting. I do know a few guys that are doing it successfully in the US Virgin Islands. So it definitely works.

Now, I would recommend just going on the app store and filtering through the categories to find ideas. You can simply look for top apps that have not been created in your country yet. I'm not going to do the work for you but it's fairly simple to get tons of ideas. The execution is hard part.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
Now, I would recommend just going on the app store and filtering through the categories to find ideas. You can simply look for top apps that have not been created in your country yet.

Thanks, I like this.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
My (3rd world) country has a poor internet market, however, that is rapidly changing, probably due to:
-broadband becoming affordable and widespread in the last 10 years
-computer literacy growing in the same time frame
-the recent implementation of payment gateways (our version of paypal etc) so that people could create e-commerce stores etc (the first was created within the last 5 years).

It's a prime opportunity, and I feel like it's a race just beginning.

I had an idea for an online classifieds a few years ago that I didn't give much thought because I didn't know how to build websites etc. In the last year, I saw this idea come to life better than I could have when I thought of it. The classifieds website was imported (from LARIXON CLASSIFIEDS) and simply unpacked for our country. I imagine the local company that started it only pays Larixon some recurring fees/commissions and the rest of their budget goes into marketing. It goes without saying that they will be making tons more money from users choosing their paid advertising options. Had I known about solutions like Larixon back then, I might have been able to do it myself.

I am almost jealous of the model of the classifieds. Relatively low startup costs compared to the ROI, no physical products to move, just ads, but yet with massive income potential. My question is, do you all have any ideas that follows that model of low startup costs, and great potential?

I could only think of online dating.

Thought I'd ask in case other ideas I can act on before someone else does. Not trying to delegate the hard work of thinking, but I don't know what I don't know and perhaps someone might be able to give sight where I am blind.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.