The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP!! (How to challenge yourself?)

Anything related to matters of the mind

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Let's get this as simple as it is. You know how to make money, you know were you want to be. You know exactly every single step, but it's not compelling enough. I feel bored about this... how do you make your daily goals CHALLENGING enough to feel that your effort worths it?

I've just realized that when I want to do nothing it's not because I'm frustrated or tired. It's because I'm not challenged enough. And I don't know how to fix it yet. I hope some of you know how to handle this, I would appreciate it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

richstone.io

API and Automation Engineer Growing SaaS
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jan 28, 2019
Barcelona
Let's get this as simple as it is. You know how to make money, you know were you want to be. You know exactly every single step, but it's not compelling enough. I feel bored about this... how do you make your daily goals CHALLENGING enough to feel that your effort worths it?

I've just realized that when I want to do nothing it's not because I'm frustrated or tired. It's because I'm not challenged enough. And I don't know how to fix it yet. I hope some of you know how to handle this, I would appreciate it.

Could you set yourself higher goals/KPIs?

Could you go for harder deadlines with the new goals?

Could you take a part of your business and branch out to a new facette of it to learn something new and simultaneously contribute new value to you or your customers?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.