• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Help. Girl Issues.

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by lobo, Feb 20, 2019.

1. lejus

lejus Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $598
    I am sorry for the experiences you had with a woman, I can assure you that not all of them are like that and I hope I will raise my daughters to be better than this. My wife met me when I was broke, straight after uni and to be honest I can't say good things about myself around that time, but she sticked with me and believed in me. I think I mention it before but read Mike Tyson autobiography, due to him being very rich at very young age and his father being a pimp while his mother was a violent alcoholic he had a lot of issues with woman in his life but even with him attracting the wrong type a lot (a lot due to his fault, lot due to money and fame) there are few women in his life that were extremely positive force. I think this is the case with all people, the majority wants good but not always succeeds, we are all humans, after all, then there is a minority who wants good and actually manages to stick to it, while a small minority wants to be abusive and succeeds at this, unfortunately, they are often most visible and if you are in one way or another visible due to your success they will be attracted to you. Just because you were on receiving end doesn't mean you should be one who is abusive now just to not be on receiving end, but hey that's just like my opinion dude.

SMH, Xeon, Longinus and 1 other person like this.
  2. alekssiht

alekssiht New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $73
    Well, marrying should be considered 3 times and then 3 times more and at your age, dont do it. And a long-distance relationships are, in my opinion, too nerv wrecking and risky. You're on a good path at the moment, grind grind grind.

3. MILIANARD134

MILIANARD134 Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $311
    Here is my 2cents, assuming you really love this girl.
    A friend father was a really good athlete, and he could become professional and earn a really good living with it. He met a girl at 20 and she was at uni.They fall in love, but they could not see each other for months because of the distance, so he had to make a choice, give up the girl he loves, or give up is dream of being a professional athlete.

Guess what ? He gived up on his dream, and married the girl, today they are still together and he is doing a lot of sport but has a crappy salary and a bad job.
    When I ask him if he regrets, he tells me no, because the girl was more important than his dream.

I don't agree with a lot of redpills male on this forum, that are saying you, women are useless, women are materialistic etc.. I think this is like the people who fail in business and tell you you have no chance of succeed, it's too hard etc...They just give up and want you to do the same.
    Anyway i'm not married or in a relationship, but I think you should consider this: do you love the girl more than you love your business (and your money)?

Maybe it will break up one month later, maybe it will stay forever, who knows ?
    You just have to decide what's more important for you.

lejus likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.