The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

induck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone. I am a 17 year old student living in Korea. Since childhood, I have been wondering. Indeed,'Can I get freedom if I go to a good college and get a good job?' However, no matter how much I think about it, I can't get the answer... The adults around me always tell me to go to a good university and go to a company because of their study hard. I tried to do that too. Until you read the Fast Lane book and Unscripted . My goal is to retire in my 20s. I will prevent my family from penalizing money differently from me in the future. Also, I want a good car. Like a Lamborghini. Finally, I will show my success to those who treated me as a strange person and ignored me. Now I've come up with an idea using the 5 commandments. And I am learning to code to make a website. I'll come back often to report in the middle. Please laugh at me! Then, it will give you strength. (I'm sorry if it's weird because I'm turning the translator.)
@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OneLifeOneChance

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 26, 2020
Australia
Welcome! Keep going! At only 17 years old and already exposed to this and in the mindset, big things will be coming in future for you! Looking forward to following your journey :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...