The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

TRJones

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2017
USA
Hi guys! It's Tyrene, me. You will see me coming from a very long way since I truly don't understand really much about company however. I am not going to get frustrated and I will be hoping to discover a great deal here. I actually can't manage to pay for some one to to operate my company, although I've got a company service which people are prepared to cover me for. Here are something that I am looking for help with and I realize that I wont be able to find help with everything all in one single place so I will be joining a lot of little business newsgroups centered on a listing that I was given by my uncle.

At the moment I am just accumulating check or cash. Doesn't that cost money, although clearly I would like to look like I really could accept bank card payments? I haven't had a bankaccount for company before and I do not desire a Wells Fargo to nickel and dime me like they do when my my own account falls a little short.

Nicely that's me and I'm excited to start learning. Thank

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to ask here?

Have you read the book that this forum is based on?

Also, is English your first language? My intention is not to be rude, but a lot of what you posted doesn't make much sense.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...