The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello!!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Genxer

New Contributor
Sep 5, 2007
Southern California
Just joined this site and am looking forward to networking with other "like-minded" people who want to build wealth and maybe "exit" the Rat-race someday while we're still relatively young. I have had some experience with purchasing properties in Southern California and Salt Lake City the past few years. The market has been pretty good, but as they say all good things must come to an end or at least a market correction. I would really like to communicate with anyone out there regarding their ideas about the current real estate market especially in Southern California. My knowledge and experience level is probably not a novice, but far from an expert if such a thing exists. I try to learn something new everyday. Please drop a reply and good luck to you in the pursuit of your goals.:smxB:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom