The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello!

Adam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 12, 2007
Minneapolis
Its good to finally see a site that is dedicated to the "expressway" to wealth. I have always believed that slow and controlled grow is a great way to build a business, but in today's crazy market, going slow will cause you to miss some of the greatest opportunities.

I believe that many people will create a tremendous amount of wealth in the next 5 years due to the poor decisions that others have made in the retail residential & secondary markets. My clients, and myself, have already begun to capitalize on the poor decisions that others have made in the past couple of years.

I have a small commercial real estate finance firm & my business partner owns a top MN based correspondent residential mortgage company. We also have vested interests in RE companies, title companies, etc. The commercial finance firm has been our saving grace in this crazy market. We are known for foregoing our fees for equity in projects/companies. While this doesn't always provide cash NOW, it provides long-term financial grow for our company and ourselves. We have by no means created something revolutionary, but not many companies are utilizing this repayment method on the small-balance market (<$10M). We have stake in restaurants, developments, schools, retail businesses, etc.

I am here to learn from eveyone else & meet others that are as driven as I am!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007