The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Y'all. Experience with CBD?

Alam920

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone.
My name is Alam Enciso and I'm pretty new in blogging. But like all of us my mind has changed after reading Unscripted and I want to go back to the time where helping others was my best reward.
Currently I'm begining with a blog and e-store trying to get CBD products to my home country which recently legalized cannabis for medical purposes.
One of the threads I'm facing is that most of my fellow citizens are uninformed and many times scared to even talk about the trend.
I'm pretty sure this has happened in every new country or state where legalization happened. If someone here has faced this situation could you tell me how did you approach it in your circumstances?
I'm convinced of the healing powers of cannabis and I just want more people to know and get access to it.
I've the information and the resources but it's hard to get into people's eyes and ears.
It would be very helpful just to know what may help.
Thank everyone for your attention and hope to read you around

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dawp

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Oct 23, 2017
I know it's hard to achieve but you would get best result with some viral videos i guess

bartzawada

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jul 20, 2015
Poland
@Alam920

Have you thought about any particular need you might be filling? Any problems/pain-points? Do you think about building a brand around your approach to CBD or rather jumping on a bandwagon ( no offence meant if the latter is true)?

I see that product was recently legalized which means two things really:
- it's really good to be one of the first
- many, many people will think exactly the same

IMO - if you don't start building your brand around it from the very first day (blog posts around that topic, educating your future Clients etc.) then someone much bigger than you, with more expertise and more $, will come after your clients sooner rather than later.

Make yourself look like an expert, provide value to anyone interested - blog posts, YT videos, Insta, Facebook, Tik-tok. As @Andy Black is teaching in one of his threads make yourself known as 'CBD guy', the one that knows it, want to educate.

Good luck with your venture.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
@Alam920

Have you thought about any particular need you might be filling? Any problems/pain-points? Do you think about building a brand around your approach to CBD or rather jumping on a bandwagon ( no offence meant if the latter is true)?

I see that product was recently legalized which means two things really:
- it's really good to be one of the first
- many, many people will think exactly the same

IMO - if you don't start building your brand around it from the very first day (blog posts around that topic, educating your future Clients etc.) then someone much bigger than you, with more expertise and more $, will come after your clients sooner rather than later.

Make yourself look like an expert, provide value to anyone interested - blog posts, YT videos, Insta, Facebook, Tik-tok. As @Andy Black is teaching in one of his threads make yourself known as 'CBD guy', the one that knows it, want to educate.

Good luck with your venture.
To piggyback on that, your goal should be to dig into a niche. Cannabis for weightlifters and athletes. Cannabis supplements that enhance focus and mental performance for busy executives & professionals. Therapeutic uses for seniors with joint (no pun intended) pain. You get the idea. You have to build a distinctive, bold, and expressive brand that dives deep so you can plant your flag as an expert. If you are a generalist you'll likely experience some success at first, then blend into the ocean of sameness, waiting for the shark to eat you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...