The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello. Website Publisher here

ellepro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys,
So am a website publisher. I started in 2017 with a gaming website. I choose that one because it was easy to get content. But I soon discovered that i wasn't the only one who thought so :-D there was huge competition in this niche. But Ias able to take it to around 1k a day and 30k visits a month in a few months after setting up some content (Around 200+ games).

It was in HTML/CSS (I wanted to learn more about design hence I chose that) so it was difficult to scale up and add more features or to automate it. And also I was having financial difficulties at the time so I sold it at flippa for less than 1000.

Now am starting two side projects in Wordpress- one in gaming (again!) and one in crypto.

Am currently mostly working on my main project which is in the self-help/motivation niche with a developer. We'll most probably use PHP laravel or Nodejs. Development starts in a week or so. In the meantime am growing our social media accounts to get some head start in marketing once the site is done.
Wish me all the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Merrick247

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 16, 2018
Good luck with your new project. Are you going to work on all 3 sites at the same time?

ellepro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Aug 23, 2018
Good luck with your new project. Are you going to work on all 3 sites at the same time?
Am currently working on the main one. The other two - crypto and gaming - am working whenever I feel like it/ have free time. They already have a few posts so I sometimes update them or add new ones or just try and get some backlinks. At the very least am increasing their age :) since I only bought the domains on May

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...