The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello. Website Publisher here

ellepro

New Contributor
Aug 23, 2018
Hi guys,
So am a website publisher. I started in 2017 with a gaming website. I choose that one because it was easy to get content. But I soon discovered that i wasn't the only one who thought so :-D there was huge competition in this niche. But Ias able to take it to around 1k a day and 30k visits a month in a few months after setting up some content (Around 200+ games).

It was in HTML/CSS (I wanted to learn more about design hence I chose that) so it was difficult to scale up and add more features or to automate it. And also I was having financial difficulties at the time so I sold it at flippa for less than 1000.

Now am starting two side projects in Wordpress- one in gaming (again!) and one in crypto.

Am currently mostly working on my main project which is in the self-help/motivation niche with a developer. We'll most probably use PHP laravel or Nodejs. Development starts in a week or so. In the meantime am growing our social media accounts to get some head start in marketing once the site is done.
Wish me all the best.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Merrick247

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2018
Good luck with your new project. Are you going to work on all 3 sites at the same time?

OP
OP
E

ellepro

New Contributor
Aug 23, 2018
Good luck with your new project. Are you going to work on all 3 sites at the same time?
Am currently working on the main one. The other two - crypto and gaming - am working whenever I feel like it/ have free time. They already have a few posts so I sometimes update them or add new ones or just try and get some backlinks. At the very least am increasing their age :) since I only bought the domains on May

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom