The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello MJ

Akash Acharya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 7, 2019
Hello @MJ DeMarco My name is Akash Acharya. I'm an aspiring entrepreneur from Douglasville, Georgia. I'm 21 years old and I have an idea on where I want to go but am still unclear on how to get there. I'm here because I was inspired by the MILLIONAIRE fastlane to escape the rat race and to override the brainwashing that has been instilled in me my entire life by my parents, my teachers, and everyone else in this town. My hope in joining this forum is to further my fastlane education and to find better ways to implement your teachings in my everyday life. If I'm being honest I feel that I dont yet bring much value as I am now. But my hope is that with this forum I can better myself and add value not only to this forum or the people in my life. But to the market as a whole. Thank you mj.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Your education starts today and it never ends. Take that approach and you'll get there.

Welcome aboard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...