The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello i'm new in the forum

Matto

FoolMatto
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Nov 7, 2017
Italy
Great to see you here. I'm 45 and let me say it: you are so lucky you found this at 16! As MJ says don't compare yourself to others but just against yourself to just improve you every day. And look, it's plenty of people with no grades that understand how value works and can have a lot of success.

We trust you can become a millionaire and help all those in the way.

Cheers

pawanthapa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys im new in the forum sorry im not used to it yet im only 16 i am glad i found this book early this has opened a closed ,blocked road for me who never passed in any grade i also dropped out and it emitted a very strong light in the dark abyss of confusion in my life i have a huge amount of confidence and i believe in my self that i can be a successful fastlaner later on in my life
. i just finished reading this book and clicked the link in the page 340 this is mostly it and i'd appreciate it if i could get more tips for experienced entrepreneur . Thank You

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FNeu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Dec 2, 2021
Hello guys im new in the forum sorry im not used to it yet im only 16 i am glad i found this book early this has opened a closed ,blocked road for me who never passed in any grade i also dropped out and it emitted a very strong light in the dark abyss of confusion in my life i have a huge amount of confidence and i believe in my self that i can be a successful fastlaner later on in my life
. i just finished reading this book and clicked the link in the page 340 this is mostly it and i'd appreciate it if i could get more tips for experienced entrepreneur . Thank You
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the intro!

Glad you found the book as a teenager and that you are willing to start your fastlane journey!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...