The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm korean student

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2018
Southkorea, Chonbuk
Hello, I am a student attending high school in Korea. First of all, please excuse my poor English. I have a big test similar to the SAT in America in two years. I prepare for my school grades and the test. But after reading the book, " The Millionaire Fastline " I decided to pursue a website and a business that complies with the CENTS rules by learning (Web) programming. However, I wonder if I should study less and try to program more or learn to program more slowly while working in parallel with my studies. What would you choose? And is there anything else that would help me out of a good educational background? If there is something that helps me run my business (if I go to college, I would like to major in electrical electronic computer engineering).) Let me know and I would like to ask you for your advice on making a good decision. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.