The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello I'm korean guy

HeeSeong Jang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2017
Korea, 부산시 서구 남부민로 44번길 33-2 2F
Hello!!

My name is HeeSeong Jang.

I'm korean. And I'm 24 years old.

I do not know if I can write this article here.

I came here because I wanted to hear a lot of advice from MJ and you guys.

I try foreign servers for the first time. So there are many things I do not know.

So this server is unfamiliar. Please understand.

My story and questions are now sent to MJ's yahoo account. I received an automatic reply to use this place.

I am genuinely pleased to be here. I read FastLane several times. And my values have changed completely.

But it has not changed my life yet. I am going to get help with the process here. I will write a story.

This article is written for MJ, but I would also appreciate your advice. The question I ask is that if you compare it to a game, it will be the level of complete beginners.

Then I will start.

I read your book and was most impressed.

I wrote the contents of the book in my notebook and read it several times.

And all my perceptions have changed and my life seemed to change because of you.

At first I tried to drop out of college. Because I decided that what I was going to do was to acquire knowledge to solve needs rather than college formal education.

However, my parents' objection was so severe that I decided to take a year off from school.

I am a student in computer science. I will start my business within one year of absenteeism, and I will learn management and financial knowledge as a minor after I return to school.

Since English is not fluent, I ask for your understanding about utilizing Google Translator.

I am going to write down my troubles from now on. I want you to read it.

I first found the needs of the courier system.

The needs of the courier system are tailored to the time of the dispatcher, not the time of the customer.

So I wanted to solve it. But as I read your book, I did not want to do a lot of human resource systems.

Because it takes away my freedom. And there will be a lot of dissatisfaction with the delivery article.

So I gave up this way.

Secondly, I devised to integrate Korea's P2P site introduction service.

A P2P site is a site that shares various files like a foreign torrent.

However, although the deadline is fixed for the torrent, the P2P site in Korea does not disappear unless the uploader leaves the membership.

The reason for integrating P2P sites is to let customers know which sites have the necessary data.

So when I search my data, the P2P site with the data will be search.

But I gave up this road.

because..

First, a P2P site is where customers charge and use their money. No one wants to charge $ 10 to watch the only one movie.

Second, most of the P2P site's data will be preserved. So, most of the old ones exist. So, the service that I say is not going to be what customers are looking for. This fundamentally fails to keep the "commandment of desires".

Third, I want a business with a global scale. At first I would start small, but I think that the road far and the road blocked are different. I think that the P2P site is blocked because it is not used in foreign countries. This does not keep the "commandment of scale".

I thought of the source of income through the "lead advertisement" of the P2P site with the data and the data that the customer searches on the P2P site.

Do you feel anything? My best mistake is to try to be like you. Websites, launching services, and lead advertising revenue all try to follow you..

You said the Internet is the best FastLane strategy.

So I decided to choose the overtaking lane through the website. If you are satisfied with the "commandment of desires" as you say, the Internet satisfies all commandments.

I may be that you are not a direct service (launching service), but because you are so excited about making money with "lead ads".

In other words, they may have tried to "become rich easily" rather than "become rich quickly".

You have created a "wealth" case through the process of "many part-time experiences and business failures, finally finding the right needs and business methods, devoted to business".

So I must jump into the process. It is my "process".

But I still agree with you that you are the best FastLane called "the Internet".

So I want to go to FastLane by building and running a website and providing services.

So during my one-year absence, I will learn html css php web programming, and I will also study English to do business on a global scale.

My story is all of this.

Now is the question.

First, you told us to find your needs and jump into the process to solve it.

And I agree with that. But you already knew how to run a website and found a need for a limousine.

So I would like to study web programming to utilize the best FastLane "Internet".

This is not to follow you, but to agree that "Internet" is the best FastLane

Is my beginning right?

Second, I have lost two needs Ideas and I do not know what to do now.

I tried to do what you say "training to find your needs" in your life.
The words "annoyance" and "inconvenience" clearly indicate needs, but I do not think these words are an opportunity always.

But do I still need to find it in this way?

Or do I have to experience a lot because of my narrow field of view?

Is the direction of my FastLane antenna wrong?

Third, I became your "fan".

I have a habit of trying to follow others if I do not do well. But I wanted to live the life I make through you.

I now hope to become a boss, not an employee, but a producer, not a consumer, but a provider rather than a provider.

I think there will be many trials in the future, but the trials are gathering and the process is gathering and only a few are seen as "wealth" through FastLane and enjoy "true freedom".

Your thoughts on the concept of money and the way you live have changed through you, and your book is my best book.

Ask a 24-year-old guy for a word of advice.

Thank you!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
1. Google translator is great, but you ought to work on your English every day. Even if it's only 5 minutes, knowing how to speak English fluently is an enormous asset that most of us take for granted.

2. Learn to think independently. Don't make MJ into a guru. He provides general guidelines, but you have to figure the rest out for yourself. Nobody can become the substitute for your independent judgement. If you need to ask somebody else the question: "Am I right?" then you're already wrong, because you aren't using your brain. Right now your problem is that you've been following somebody else probably your entire life, which unfortunately is very prevalent in Asian culture in general (Korea, China, Japan, etc.).

So probably, it's going to feel alien to you to 'own yourself'. That's a battle you should focus on. For example: why does it matter if your parents want you to go to school? You can get a job and move out and live by your own rules. At this point, that might be the best thing for you. It is good that you are aware that you have a tendency to 'follow others', but don't minimize it - this is probably something that is a deep part of you, and it isn't going to change overnight. It's going to require work, but the reward of truly owning yourself is worth it. In fact, it's a crucial part of being a happy man.

3. There is no school for this. Nobody is going to teach you everything you need to know - and it's nobody's problem but yours. It is entirely your responsibility. Nobody is going to hold your hand. Living with your parents, going to school, doing what you're told - it's like you're a goldfish living in a fishbowl - safe, protected, secure, predictable. Entrepreneurship is like being plucked out of that fishbowl and being dropped into the middle of the ocean. You have to adapt, and it's not going to be comfortable, and you have nobody to depend on but yourself. MJ might not get back to you and your questions may go unanswered. Will you wait for it to drop into your lap? Never going to happen. Will you give up? Up to you, but you'd be selling yourself short. Or will you forge bravely ahead, going where no man has gone before? The choice is yours.

All that being said, welcome to the forum. This community is an amazing resource and even though you're jumping into a dangerous, unpredictable ocean, you're lucky enough to know a big group of bad-a$$ dolphins who will occasionally show you the ropes and warn you about the sharks. Cheers!

HeeSeong Jang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2017
Korea, 부산시 서구 남부민로 44번길 33-2 2F
1. Google translator is great, but you ought to work on your English every day. Even if it's only 5 minutes, knowing how to speak English fluently is an enormous asset that most of us take for granted.

2. Learn to think independently. Don't make MJ into a guru. He provides general guidelines, but you have to figure the rest out for yourself. Nobody can become the substitute for your independent judgement. If you need to ask somebody else the question: "Am I right?" then you're already wrong, because you aren't using your brain. Right now your problem is that you've been following somebody else probably your entire life, which unfortunately is very prevalent in Asian culture in general (Korea, China, Japan, etc.).

So probably, it's going to feel alien to you to 'own yourself'. That's a battle you should focus on. For example: why does it matter if your parents want you to go to school? You can get a job and move out and live by your own rules. At this point, that might be the best thing for you. It is good that you are aware that you have a tendency to 'follow others', but don't minimize it - this is probably something that is a deep part of you, and it isn't going to change overnight. It's going to require work, but the reward of truly owning yourself is worth it. In fact, it's a crucial part of being a happy man.

3. There is no school for this. Nobody is going to teach you everything you need to know - and it's nobody's problem but yours. It is entirely your responsibility. Nobody is going to hold your hand. Living with your parents, going to school, doing what you're told - it's like you're a goldfish living in a fishbowl - safe, protected, secure, predictable. Entrepreneurship is like being plucked out of that fishbowl and being dropped into the middle of the ocean. You have to adapt, and it's not going to be comfortable, and you have nobody to depend on but yourself. MJ might not get back to you and your questions may go unanswered. Will you wait for it to drop into your lap? Never going to happen. Will you give up? Up to you, but you'd be selling yourself short. Or will you forge bravely ahead, going where no man has gone before? The choice is yours.

All that being said, welcome to the forum. This community is an amazing resource and even though you're jumping into a dangerous, unpredictable ocean, you're lucky enough to know a big group of bad-a$$ dolphins who will occasionally show you the ropes and warn you about the sharks. Cheers!

Actually I might have expected your answer.
I am going to leave the aquarium and jump into the sea as you say. The sea is dangerous. The sea can not be seen at a glance like a fish tank, and there is no owner (a predictable future, parents, safe environment) that feeds every day.
I became aware of FastLane, and I became anxious at the same time with trepidation, and I became greedy to make the voyage of the sea safer and faster. I have a map, but travel is all I have to do.
As you say, this is only my own issue that does not tell any school. That is the only problem I can solve. I think this is the first step in starting FastLane.
Your answer was a shock to me in a good sense. It will no longer depend on anyone and will not follow.
I will throw myself completely into the sea (danger). It made my idea that you were ambiguous much harder.
I was also very happy to come here.
Thank you.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 26, 2015
장희성 씨?
저는 David입니다. 영어선생입니다.

영어 공부에 도움이 필요하세요?
이것은 저의 웹 사이트이다:
englishislikesinging.com

무료 책과 무료 비디오를 이용할 수 있습니다...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...