The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'm Damian

Madaniel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 6, 2019
Hello all! I'm Damian, hailing from Singapore. I have just gotten my first job three months back. Being in the work force has helped me to learn so much about people and reality in general. That said, a 9-5 can only allow us to learn so much and takes up a bulk of our time. Being a typical wantrepreneur, I have accrued a large number of useless ideas, and a few good ones. Now that I'm starting to have the capital to actually start something, I'm hoping to bounce of ideas with you guys and hopefully be on the fast lane as well!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hello all! I'm Damian, hailing from Singapore. I have just gotten my first job three months back. Being in the work force has helped me to learn so much about people and reality in general. That said, a 9-5 can only allow us to learn so much and takes up a bulk of our time. Being a typical wantrepreneur, I have accrued a large number of useless ideas, and a few good ones. Now that I'm starting to have the capital to actually start something, I'm hoping to bounce of ideas with you guys and hopefully be on the fast lane as well!
Hello from across the Causeway.

Great for you to grab some insights from the work force. This attitude puts you way ahead of many others. Believe it, we've had folks here who absolutely hate hard work in general, and just want all the boatloads of cash.

May I ask what industry are you from? Knowing Singapore, finance?

@Xeon, I swear there's a lot of Singaporeans popping up here these few days. Where are the Malaysians here, yoo-hoo!:playful:

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Where are the Malaysians here, yoo-hoo!
My cousin lives in Kuala Lampur he will Join soon so that will be another one!

welcome to the forum Damian. Curious to know as well what your realm is? Singapore is a gem and will be a mainstay due to their Advanced port infrastructure and systems put into place for trade.

Madaniel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 6, 2019
Hello from across the Causeway.

Great for you to grab some insights from the work force. This attitude puts you way ahead of many others. Believe it, we've had folks here who absolutely hate hard work in general, and just want all the boatloads of cash.

May I ask what industry are you from? Knowing Singapore, finance?

@Xeon, I swear there's a lot of Singaporeans popping up here these few days. Where are the Malaysians here, yoo-hoo!:playful:

An astute observation about the number of people in the Finance sector! I'm based in the shipping industry though, currently within the Container sector. I didn't know that there is a strong presence of Singaporeans here, I guess I gotta check out the Intro section more often!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
An astute observation about the number of people in the Finance sector! I'm based in the shipping industry though, currently within the Container sector. I didn't know that there is a strong presence of Singaporeans here, I guess I gotta check out the Intro section more often!
No!

Don't check the Intro section! It's a whirlpool that never ends! :)
You can always see new folks to welcome and talk to on the main list of threads.
Best spend your time on learning new things and doing the Fastlane biz. Any Singaporeans that are up and about will surely come in time. That was the same for me, but oddly, Malaysians don't give a lot of adherence to forum stuff. They are more likely to stick to Facebook and Whatsapp.

Container sector? You might find yourself well-aligned with the supply side of business then. A major pain point I always hear about in e-commerce is transportation from supplier to the warehouse. Folks here have pined many times on how they found the packaged units in a mess when they arrived.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...