The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello guys!

Jhon Valencia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 2, 2018
I was born in Colombia 41 years ago, I have living in Italy since 1998 at this moment I have a job that make me feel better compared with my last job but still a job like MJ said I am working 5 days to get 2 days free is not a good business so I need to acquire new skills to leave the walkside and go to the fastlane. I hope you guys can help me to stay motivated and focus on my goals. TIA.
Ps: I am reading the millionaire Fastlane , now I just finish the chapter 27. I really love this book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 15385246952706525612385132380774.jpg
    15385246952706525612385132380774.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 3

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the community forums, Jhon Valencia.

I'm also new here. But even in my short time here, I've found the people here to be very supportive and open to help newbies like us.

Welcome once again, and good luck with your Fastlane aspirations!

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Welcome my dude, I'm Italian as well.

It's a shame Unscripted hasn't been translated yet in Italian (either that or I just suck at searching, I don't really use Amazon), both books are Excellent but I feel like Unscripted resonates a bit more with the culture we have here.

I wish you great luck in your endeavours, and welcome again Jhon.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Welcome! You seem to have a healthy attitude :)

Especially that you think in terms of acquiring skills is promising. Hope you also understand the importance of providing value in some way without exchanging time for money - at least at some point in the future.

When it comes to motivation, don't count too much on external motivation from the people here.
Without an inner scorecard (keeping yourself accountable to your own high standards) you might expect too much validation.
Better look into the idea behind habits (that certain tasks won't consume your willpower once they are habits) and come up with a strategy ... and plans and schedules with enough wiggle room.

Looking forward to following your progress!

Jhon Valencia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 2, 2018
Welcome my dude, I'm Italian as well.

It's a shame Unscripted hasn't been translated yet in Italian (either that or I just suck at searching, I don't really use Amazon), both books are Excellent but I feel like Unscripted resonates a bit more with the culture we have here.

I wish you great luck in your endeavours, and welcome again Jhon.
Thank you Madame, sinceramente non conoscevo il libro Unscripted , I gonna buy that one too but I need to finish The Millionaire Fastlane first. Good luck

Jhon Valencia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 2, 2018
Welcome! You seem to have a healthy attitude :)

Especially that you think in terms of acquiring skills is promising. Hope you also understand the importance of providing value in some way without exchanging time for money - at least at some point in the future.

When it comes to motivation, don't count too much on external motivation from the people here.
Without an inner scorecard (keeping yourself accountable to your own high standards) you might expect too much validation.
Better look into the idea behind habits (that certain tasks won't consume your willpower once they are habits) and come up with a strategy ... and plans and schedules with enough wiggle room.

Looking forward to following your progress!
Hi Andreas, thank you I know now that is time to change for good, I have been all this years feeling like i not going anywhere I read diferents books of Kiyosaki and for me he was a good motivation or maybe I was wrong. I need to do more for me, my girls and my wife; we need to be FREE.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Jhon!

Jhon Valencia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 2, 2018
Welcome to the community forums, Jhon Valencia.

I'm also new here. But even in my short time here, I've found the people here to be very supportive and open to help newbies like us.

Welcome once again, and good luck with your Fastlane aspirations!
Thank you George, I wish you the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...