The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Turkey!

burakbey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 15, 2012
Hello everyone,

The quality of this forum really impressed me. It was a thing that I was looking for for a long time, so congratulations to MJ and also to all contributers.

I am a 24 years old entrepreneur in Istanbul / Turkey, graduated from university 2 years ago, currently working at both our family business (footwear industry -wholesale,export) and also my own company.

Now I am at the head of family business, everything going stable there so I mostly involve at strategic moves, big sales, big purchases and export not daily tasks.

I am also the CEO (actually Chief Everything Officer :)) of my own business and dealing with export of dried fruits. I started this company on 2010 and currently exporting food products to 12 countries.

So the company is growing (not so fast, as I am still far away from 1 million usd / annual profit but it's okay) and I wear too many hats at the same time like marketing, sales, accounting, answering phones, website updates, daily routine jobs and all, as I am the only employee (and also boss) at the company.

Many times I stuck on the way and need advise from people who can give me valuable advises or let me know about their opinons. I think I just found a place for that.

Thanks for reading and glad to be here!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Welcome to the forum! I don't think we have any other Turkish guys here but I could be wrong. Cool to see that the Fastlane is all around the world!

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the forum! My sister and I went to Istanbul for a week last summer and it's a fascinating city. Great to hear that you're in a good spot managing your family business and building up your own venture on the side.

Are all of the dried fruit products you sell grown in Turkey?
How many producers supply you with product?
Have you considered acquiring a Certified Organic status for your products?
Are you packaging the products for retail, or selling in bulk / wholesale?
Can you reasonably afford an employee to handle some of the more mundane tasks for you?

Would love to hear more about your business.

Michael

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

The quality of this forum really impressed me. It was a thing that I was looking for for a long time, so congratulations to MJ and also to all contributers.

I am a 24 years old entrepreneur in Istanbul / Turkey, graduated from university 2 years ago, currently working at both our family business (footwear industry -wholesale,export) and also my own company.

Now I am at the head of family business, everything going stable there so I mostly involve at strategic moves, big sales, big purchases and export not daily tasks.

I am also the CEO (actually Chief Everything Officer :)) of my own business and dealing with export of dried fruits. I started this company on 2010 and currently exporting food products to 12 countries.

So the company is growing (not so fast, as I am still far away from 1 million usd / annual profit but it's okay) and I wear too many hats at the same time like marketing, sales, accounting, answering phones, website updates, daily routine jobs and all, as I am the only employee (and also boss) at the company.

Many times I stuck on the way and need advise from people who can give me valuable advises or let me know about their opinons. I think I just found a place for that.

Thanks for reading and glad to be here!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
How's everything going?

:)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads